Whats Does It Take To Be One of The Best Hair Straighteners?
Recently UKmums.tv gave the Mother Hair Straighteners a shining review giving it 9/10 making it one of the best hair straighteners. They really loved the idea of twin plates with the ability to create different styles – calling it a really clever idea for hair straighteners.
The reviewer having really thick frizzy hair was impressed with the stylers wide plates that where fantastic. She took advantage of the smaller plates to provide a touch up to finer detail styling.
Some excerpts of the review
- Impressed with temperature control the digital controls help to aid styling
- Whilst styling didn’t have to grip the hair too tight. Making it a good thing for protecting the hair from heat damage.
- Loved the included stylers accessories including the heat protector mat the heat protectors and handy hair clips
- Thought the stylers were ideal for situations where various hair types need to be styled – popular in salons but went down a storm when herself and a couple of friends got together.
- The styles created with the styler lasted longer that one night where usually the style had dropped out. The Mother hair straighteners design only came out through washing
Did You Know
The Mother hair styler is great for hair extensions? If you have medium length hair and regularly have it extended the Mother Stylers paddle styling plates make short work of human hair extensions. They can be used to straighten, curl and wave. The style stays in and styling takes just one pass. The digital control is adjustable by 10 degrees so you can turn down the temperature for different hair types. When you have your hair extensions removed you can go back the hair straighteners standard size plates. One of the things that makes the Mother Styler one of the best hair straighteners is its versatility for many styling situations.